Conditions of entry
Please refer to the full Terms and Conditions of Entry prior to attending AirVenture Australia.
Vendors may provide ATM and EFTPOS facilities on site, however we recommend that you bring cash with you on the day.
Thursday 8am to 5pm
Friday 8am to 5pm
Saturday 8am to 5pm
Thursday 12pm to 5pm
Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturday 9am to 5pm
Saturday from 1:30pm to 3:30pm
“Walking the flight line” Safety Information
Looking at aircraft is fun and enjoyable, but we need to ensure we remain safe as well.
· Never touch a parked aircraft, especially the propeller, which should be considered “live”. This means it may start just by moving it slightly!
· Aircraft are strongly constructed yet certain aspects of them can be quite delicate. Pushing or pulling on parts of an aircraft can damage them and place lives at risk.
· When walking around parked aircraft look out for tie down ropes and stakes which present a trip hazard.
· Watch out for edges of wings and ailerons as they are often at head height and leave a nasty bruise or cut if you head butt them inadvertently
· If you have questions, find a pilot to ask, they love talking about their aircraft